Simple deployment of hosted services to any environment
The Dataflex ViNE Access Gateway enables Service Providers to deliver hosted voice, data and video services to any legacy infrastructure with minimal cost and disruption. With its broad range of legacy interfaces, Dataflex ViNE simply interconnects with on-site PBX and Key Systems, cutting deployment costs and taking hosted services to the broadest possible market.
Cost-effective Migration Path to Advanced Services
The ViNE Access Gateways help Service Providers to realise significant CAPEX savings through the elimination of costly gateways and lower OPEX thanks to their simple, self-install design. Dataflex ViNE provides Service Providers with low-impact solution that makes hosted services available to the whole enterprise market, stimulating demand and driving revenue.
Carrier Class Continuity and Quality of Service
The ViNE Gateway delivers industry leading QoS functionality. This ensures control over call quality optimising bandwidth to ensure that Service Providers comply with their Service Level Agreements. PSTN breakout functions and full SIP proxy capabilities provide additional security and ensure continuity of service.
Key Benefits of Dataflex's Solution for Hosted and Managed Services
- Deliver Hosted and Managed Services to legacy customers with a single solution
- No upgrade to existing equipment
- CAPEX reduction through simplified deployment options
- CAPEX savings through elimination of PSTN gateways
- OPEX savings through single, consolidated platform
- Multi-media service delivery to legacy CPE equipment
- Flexible introduction of new services to enterprise / SME customers
- Potential for upselling through addition of new data and video services
- Reduce churn; increase customer stickiness
- Local SIP Proxy and Dial Plan functionality provides onsite survivability with service continuity