Dataflex ViNE Access Gateway for IMS
Cost Effective Enterprise Migration to IMS Services
The Dataflex ViNE Multi-Service Access Gateways enable Service Providers to transition their customers to IMS services simply and cost-effectively, eliminating the need for costly gateways and delivering a low-impact, self-install solution. The flexibility of the Dataflex ViNE allows service providers to address the widest possible market with IMS services.
Deploy advanced IMS services in any enterprise environment
The ViNE Business Gateway is a single platform that enables service providers to interconnect their IMS core to multiple legacy environments. All common interfaces and standards found in legacy network equipment can be supported from a single ViNE platform, a simple, one-stop solution that simplifies inventory, deployment and infrastrusture maintenance.
Enabling simple access to new services
The ViNE Gateways allows Service Providers to deploy PSTN emulation services directly to customers with legacy equipment and to offer advanced IMS capabilities without the need for costly equipment upgrades.
Dataflex ViNE is a low-impact Access Gateway solution that allows serviec providers to offer IMS services to the widest possible market with minimal cost and disruption.
Key Benefits of Dataflex's IMS Solution
- Direct connectivity to IMS core
- No upgrade to existing equipment
- Enables rapid deployment of PSTN emulation services
- Single device for CPE migration to IMS
- CAPEX reduction through simplified deployment options
- CAPEX savings through elimination of PSTN gateways
- OPEX savings through single, consolidated platform
- Multi-media service delivery to legacy CPE equipment
- Flexible introduction of new services to enterprise / SME customers
- Potential for up-selling through addition of new data and video services
- Reduce churn; increase customer stickiness
Local SIP Proxy and Dial Plan functionality provides onsite survivability with service continuity