Dataflex ViNE Access Gateway for SIP and Business trunking
Simple, cost-effective delivery of SIP trunks
Dataflex ViNE Access Gateways provide Service Providers with a low-cost, low-impact means of delivering SIP trunking applications into any legacy enterprise environment. ViNE provides a secure, reliable solution that allows service providers to provide guaranteed QoS and bandwidth to the widest possible enterprise market.
Easy integration with legacy environments
The ViNE Access Gateway is a single platform solution that IP-enables legacy enterprises, readying them for SIP trunking and SIP-enabled applications. Thanks to the low-impact, self-install design of the ViNE series, service providers can address this lucrative market with minimal overhead.
Expand the market opportunity for SIP trunking and advanced IP solutions
Deploying a ViNE Gateway solution enables service providers to deliver SIP trunking to legacy environments without the need for full IP migration. This removes the traditional barriers to deployment, helping Service Providers to launch additional services quickly and cheaply, growing ARPU and reducing customer churn.
Key Benefits of Dataflex's SIP and Business Trunking Solution
- Deliver SIP & Business trunking to IP and legacy customers with a single solution
- No upgrade to existing equipment
- CAPEX reduction through simplified deployment options
- CAPEX savings through elimination of PSTN gateways
- OPEX savings through single, consolidated platform
- Multi-media service delivery to legacy CPE equipment
- Flexible introduction of new services to enterprise / SME customers
- Potential for up-selling through addition of new data and video services
- Reduce churn; increase customer stickiness
- Local SIP Proxy and Dial Plan functionality provides onsite survivability with service continuity